Several projects related to the construction of the new Stavros Niarchos Foundation–David Rockefeller River Campus are scheduled for this week.
Week of May 22, 2017
• Flexner Hall: Work on Level A, performed by Caldwell and Walsh Construction, will take place Monday–Friday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., with intermittent, high noise levels. Work in Staircase D will also continue this week.
• Gasser Hall: Construction work in the River Building will take place throughout the week at all times, with moderate to high levels of noise. Please note that access to the roof through the second floor is now restricted.
• Hospital Building: Work on Levels 2, B, C, and D, including demolition, drilling, and chopping, will continue. Access to levels below A from Staircase E will remain restricted. This will not affect any fire egress plans. Three structural probes will also be performed at Levels 2 and 3. In Suite 134/135, demolition and plumbing work will continue through the end of July.
Other construction activities, including chopping and drilling, will continue to take place in the area between the hospital and Nurses Residence. All work will be performed throughout the week at all times, with high noise levels. The compressor will also continue operating from the Hospital Circle, producing noise and possible odors.
• Nurses Residence: Work on Levels A and B, including slab demolition, chopping, drilling, and plumbing rerouting, will take place throughout the week at all times, with high noise levels.
• River Building, Hospital Circle, and Flexner Circle: Construction activities, including debris removal, will continue through the end of May and take place Monday through Saturday between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., with occasional high noise levels.
• Smith Hall Annex: Work on Levels A, B, C, and D, including demolition, chopping, and drilling, will continue through May. The work will take place Monday–Saturday between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., with intermittent, high noise levels.
• Welch Hall: Construction activities on Levels A and B will take place Monday–Saturday between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., with intermittent, high noise levels.